Lords Shipyard Land on West Neck Creek
The schooner Paragon was built on the island at Lords Shipyard, located on West Neck Creek. In 1804 it successfully ran a blockade during the Napoleonic Wars under Captain Sam Lord. Now subdivided, this prime creek front 2.20 Acre parcel is suitable for building a majestic home. With utilities in place and large oaks, this is one of the best parcels on the island. This level building parcel is partially bulkheaded and has a fixed and floating dock and is located only minutes to open water by boat. Just off of West Neck Creek, the property is protected during times of inclement weather.