I fell in love with Shelter Island on my first visit in 1995 as I disembarked the North Ferry. On that day, I toured about six properties found the place I now call home on Shelter Island. I had been working in real estate in Manhattan since 1989, and delved into the Shelter Island real estate market as an associate broker in early 1997, before the island had been “discovered”.
After the tragedy of 9/11, I felt Shelter Island beckoned me to serenity and safety, so I left my full time work in commercial real estate in New York City for the quieter life on a far away island where stress is virtually unheard of.
My life on “the rock” is placid and life-affirming in the truest sense–There is nature literally all around, the community is friendly and warm, and I have a sense of belonging. About 125 miles from the big city, and yet a world away. I try to share my experience to others who might live in a frenetic world and are seeking a quieter, more spiritual life.
I specialize in helping my customers find a home that suits their lifestyle and budget, and in marketing clients’ residences to find a suitable buyer. My experience in real estate, contracts, and negotiation helps both parties find what they are looking for.
Certifications and Recognition
- Approximately $390-million sold on Shelter Island
- President’s Silver Council 2013
- President’s Multi-Million Dollar Club
- Top 5% of Corcoran Agents Company-wide
- Top 1000 out of 59,000 NRT Associates
- Certified EcoBroker
- Hampton’s “Power Broker” – Hampton Style
- Consistently Ranked Top Producer 2002-Present
- Top Ten Brokers Companywide
- Rookie of the Year
- Certified B.E.S.T.T. – Ellen Boyle – The Real Coach
- National Association of Realtors
- Hamptons and North Fork Realtors Association
- NYS MLS
- Council of Residential Specialists
- Womens’ Council of Realtors
- Asian Real Estate Association of America